Dear all,I just committed a largish change to the trunk with an API change that might break code in multiple places: The SEQAN_ASSERT_TRUE macro is now called SEQAN_ASSERT (SEQAN_ASSERT_TRUE_MSG is now SEQAN_ASSERT_MSG).
SEQAN_ASSERT_TRUE was an interim solution only when switching away from the old testing and assertion system since there already was an existing macro SEQAN_ASSERT. This macro is now removed along with the other old test macros, including SEQAN_TASSERT, SEQAN_ASSERT1, SEQAN_ASSERT2, SEQAN_DO, SEQAN_DO1, SEQAN_DO2, SEQAN_CHECK, SEQAN_CHECK1, SEQAN_CHECK2, SEQAN_REPORT.
I have made changes to the library and all SeqAn application that used the old macros. I have run tests after the change and fixed any problems found in the tests.
Most probably, you are not using the old macros in your code. The only change you then have to make is to use SEQAN_ASSERT instead of SEQAN_ASSERT_TRUE which should be easy to replace in your code.
I also updated the tutorial and howtos. I apologize for any inconvenience. Bests, Manuel -- Manuel Holtgrewe firstname.lastname@example.org Freie Universität Berlin http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/ Institut für Informatik Phone: +49 30 838 75246 Takustraße 9 Algorithmic Bioinformatics 14195 Berlin Room 021